Greetings from Northeast Florida

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Aielman, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Aielman

Aielman New Member

Greetings all.

My lovely wife bought me a Caracal C for Christmas, which I've been wanting for some time...pretty much ever since JJ Racaza joined the Caracal team, introducing me to the weapon.

I was going to wait until the shelves were clear of weapons subject to the recall, but with the upcoming proposed legislation, I decided to go ahead and purchase now.

The C is planned as my new carry weapon as I'm retiring my H&K P2000sk in favor of something with a little greater capacity and a more modern design (also something that doesn't require the hands of a Teutonic Knight).

Getting used to the differences and waiting for the recall weapons to start being returned before I send mine in and make the new one my EDC.

2. okie67

okie67 Member

Welcome to the forum! Your really going the like the Caracal C, they are the perfect CCW. :D

3. jhb

jhb Member

welcome to the forum. Looks like we got a few florida folks on here now.

That hk is a nice pistol. One of my wifes cousins is an hk man. Always brings them when we gather for family shootings. Anyways.....you're gonna like that c. Great pistol. Just wish this recall would get done and over with.

4. ddleatherworks

ddleatherworks New Member

5. NevadaBob

NevadaBob New Member

Welcome to the forum!