Finished with these guys!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HKmanlp1, Feb 13, 2013.

1. HKmanlp1

HKmanlp1 New Member

So its been 3 months since I sent my F model back for a refund. No sign of it yet. I still have a 2nd F which I planned on keeping. But this company is absolutely ridiculous. I've called 4X about my refund and each time I get some lady giving me different excuses. It's either the accountant has been gone, shot show put us behind, I will check and call ya back 2X (no call back), or some other rambling response. I gave this company a serious shot and I'm officially done!!!! I told them to send my refund or return my gun in the next 48 hrs. I will be selling my other F model with 5 mags as well. I will stick to HK like I should have in the first place. Right now Caracal is about as organized as a bunch of monkeys trying to screw a football. I'M OUT. Thanks for all the great interactions to the fellow members.
  2. Series80

Series80 New Member

Ive never sent a gun in to any manufacturer , and never will , just saying , for me I dont trust em , ya gotta figure , it would have been probably a month or so anyway , but with the holidays and then Oblama starting a run ammo and guns , the companies were overwhelmed ,just saying ,dont give up yet, it will slow down ,besides its yours !

3. MrVvrroomm

MrVvrroomm New Member

seriously????? you seriously believe this ignorant statement?
  4. MBM

MBM New Member

Im done too! Everything ive been told over the phone(thats because they dont have the common decency to answer at least one out of 3 emails) has been total B.S. Shouldve bought a Glock to begin with. And then load up and go to a shot show to show products they cant even get and blame that on not getting back to a customer? Did they just shut the doors and everybody go to the shot show? Again total bs. To me thats a clear sign of kind of service we can expect down the road. they had their chance with me and blew it.
  5. jhb

jhb Member

I think its fair to say the govt as a whole saying we are gonna ban this and that has caused this amo, mag, gun shortage chaos. Blaming one particular oppressor:)...err politician is unfair.......but then again obama has said he wants certain guns and magazines its not to far out there.