centerfire systems mags

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jaybee, Jul 17, 2012.

1. jaybee

jaybee New Member

Mags and mag loader for my c.

2. N.M.Edmands

N.M.Edmands New Member

Lookin good! How do you like that loader for that price?
    I bought 2 for myself and one for an older shooting buddy with arthritis. He is using it on his Ruger 94 and Taurus 92. Says he can shoot more now.

3. ace

ace New Member

I know the loader is much cheaper but I am so glad I got that with my pistol and not the lock. In my situation its infinitely more useful.

4. jaybee

jaybee New Member

Love the loader... I wish everything could be loaded with the Caracal loader, it works great and it was $12.95 if I remember correctly.... Id say well worth it.

5. okie67

okie67 Member

Ya those loaders are nice,mine works perfect!

6. jaybee

jaybee New Member

Hey N.M.Edmands, noticed the Star PD in your signature. I'm a huge fan of the Star pistols. I enjoy the B series guns and find lots to like in all of their modern series as well. Nice to see the PD mentioned amongst the other fine guns in your signature... Before buying my Caracal I was certain I would finally seek out an NIB Ultrastar... Another day maybe. :)

7. N.M.Edmands

N.M.Edmands New Member

Had a M40 reg. Firestar at one time, kick myself for ever getting rid of it. :evil:
    An acquaintance showed me his Ultrastar, first one I've seen or handled. For some reason I always thought the Ultra was the polymer receiver. Duh! Now I want his so bad I can taste it!
    :oops: edit: Checked this morning and my bad! The Ultrastar was poly. The one I handled was a Firestar Plus. Hi-cap but all metal,he's giving me first refusal should he decide to part with it. :roll:

8. jaybee

jaybee New Member

Good gun!