Caracal Gear

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements and Support' started by okie67, Aug 18, 2012.

1. okie67

okie67 Member

Maybe someday we can offer a spot here on the forums to purchase Caracal Forum.com goods.
    1. Tee Shirts
    2. Hats
    3. small range bags
    4. Holsters/mag pouches

No a bad idea to think about,would take a lot of work and ideas from forum members.
    What does everyone else think?

:p :p :p

2. Firewire

Firewire New Member

http://www.cafepress.com lets you upload your logo and anyone can buy a whole bunch of different things with the logo.

3. ace

ace New Member

Who owns/mods this site anyway? I never thought to ask :?

4. Predecessor

Predecessor New Member

That would be me :cool: Cool gear is part of the plan but I was hoping to get actual stuff from Caracal that we could reward to fans and participating forum members. They (Caracal) haven't responded to that idea yet.

5. ace

ace New Member

Great idea!

6. Firewire

Firewire New Member

7. gun.fm

gun.fm Shutterbug

You can get higher quality shirts printed for less money at a local screen printer's. It is just a matter of taking the time to follow through with ordering, dropping off, picking up, and shipping. I've done a little bit of this, patches too.

8. ace

ace New Member

I've had shirts and stickers from Contagious Graphics based here in NC. They are even with shipping cheaper than my local print shops -- their $4 garage sale deal is unbeatable.