Caracal Carbine

Discussion in '16+' started by okie67, Mar 28, 2012.

1. okie67

okie67 Member

2. Predecessor

Predecessor New Member

This is smart - especially since it will take the same mags as the pistols.

[​IMG]

I love pistol/carbine combos. I own the PS90/Five-seveN, Beretta CX4 Storm/90-TWO, Marlin Model 9/Daewoo DP-51

If CZ would make a 9MM Carbine to match the 75 series I would buy one in a heartbeat.

Same with this Caracal rifle. Would love to have one. Very curious as to it's design and makeup though. Now, when and if the Caracal Carbine will get imported into the States is another story. I've been a little frustrated with Caracal playing their cards so close to the vest lately. They haven't been eager to share any info on their current progress on getting their pistols back into the US. :x

3. okie67

okie67 Member

If the Rifle turns out to be as good as their pistols I would consider buying one.Just hoping they get things moving a little faster and get more pistols imported again.
    As much advertising they did at SHOT maybe they have a chance in the already saturated gun market.

4. Predecessor

Predecessor New Member

Yeah, with demand on many other pistols exceeding supply (ie: Ruger, Glock, CZ all low on inventory), the time to get these in the States is now.