Beware of "Caracal Beware"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KevlarSix, Sep 25, 2011.

1. KevlarSix

KevlarSix New Member

When you search the internet for reference to the Caracal Pistol, you always get a hit for CARACAL BEWARE.

Obviously, gun aficionados are not stupid to fall for such cheap tricks

Read every post below from M4carbine.net

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

From Tenessee Gun Owners

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

From Gunboards

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. KevlarSix

KevlarSix New Member

3. Predecessor

Predecessor New Member

Good info KevlarSix.

Seems like "Edmond Huet" has some sort of ulterior motive for sure. It very well may be that some of the earlier Caracals had some tweaking that needed to be done (as pretty much every newly manufactured lineup does). But the nature of those posts seem suspect. The US Caracals started selling about 7 months ago and I haven't experienced (or heard of) any problems with this batch of imports.

4. tntlehi

tntlehi New Member

Thats odd I have shot 1000 rounds from my Caracal without any incident. plus given the designer of this pistol...I have no concerns. It is always a good practice to wear eye protection at the range.

5. tom413

tom413 New Member

I've seen all these threads in my research on the Caracal .. and well even though I failed rocket scienceology 101 :geek: , I am just so curious as to how the ejection made it to the left eye glass ?

6. ddleatherworks

ddleatherworks New Member

But :eek: .....I thought the internet was full of nothing but the truth :D . On a more serious note posts like that are what give alot of fine firearms a bad rep.

7. okie67

okie67 Member

I been hit by brass alot by other people shooting but not hard enough to break a glass lens.But who knows and this guy posted that crap on about every gun forum online.I take it with a grain of salt and move on.
    I think most of us are happy with our Caracal pistols and I have yet to see any other issues with extracting posted here or anywhere else for that matter.....

8. Firewire

Firewire New Member

I haven't read everything about it, but the broken glasses aren't the same ones he is wearing in the pic and that pic is one used somewhere else showing how fast the Caracal pistol can shoot with a short reset. That is noted because of the number of empty casings the photographer was able to catch in one FRAME shot!!! That is why the casings are circled to show the # or Count.