WTT - Looking for a Caracal QS

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cmc555, Jan 5, 2013.

1. cmc555

cmc555 New Member

I currently own a Standard C and love it. By far my favorite pistol to shoot. Want a QS version (either C or F - doesn't matter), but with the recall none are to be found.
    I've seen some members here mentioning that there are going to send theirs back for a refund due to the recall, but...

If anyone is willing to trade. I've got a Bi-tone Springfield XD 9mm with a Storm Lake threaded barrel.
    I've got 4 standard 16 round mags and (1) 30 round Promag included.
    She's in perfect shape - no wear or scuffs - only has around 300 rounds through her and sits in my safe most of the time.

I'm in AZ, but will send to your local FFL if you'll do the same.
    Feel free to PM me or email at cmc.isc@gmail.com

If there is any interest I can post pics, let me know.

CC

2. cmc555

cmc555 New Member

I was able to sell the XD locally, so if anyone is looking to sell instead of ship back and wait for a check, I'd be interested.

3. Two Guns

Two Guns New Member

Well I am almost at the point to sell my Caracal C with QS. I still have not received my return box to get my replacement gun. But I have extra 18 and 15 round mags that I have bought. My front sight is also lose. How much are you willing to pay for the Caracal C with QS 3 18 round mags and 4 15 round mags?

4. Two Guns

Two Guns New Member

cmc555 I have decided I am not going to sell my Caracal. I am going to suck it up and wait for the shipping box.

5. reddirt

reddirt New Member

I'm thinking about letting mine go too, I need to take mine to the range to fall in love with it again. I accepted the refund on the standard sight model but the QS is so nice to shoot. I have 6 mags and a blade tech paddle holster.

Update 2/3 - For what I have in it I'll probably just keep it, took it to the range Friday and remembered why I love these pistols.