What is the trigger pull weight on Caracal's?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fight or Flight, Oct 20, 2012.

1. Fight or Flight

Fight or Flight New Member

Has anyone used a trigger pull scale to test the pull weight on their Caracal?

2. hardluk1

hardluk1 New Member

May C model has dropped to 4lb 3 to 4oz after a few hundred rounds. Sure does spoil ya. New out of the box a 10 pull avagerage was 4lb 6oz. Don't think it will go much lower than that.

3. Fight or Flight

Fight or Flight New Member

Thats lighter than i thought. I think i will pick up a trigger pull scale. Just to satisfy my curiosity.

4. livewire

livewire New Member

after going to more than a thousand rounds the other day, i was intrigued about this topic and the threadstarter. so basically i went to a friends store who sells different weighing scales from small to industrial type ones. basically he had this small device which has a hook attachment on the other end that can measure how many lbs is the pull. mine registered at exactly 4.3lbs and 4.2lbs averagely on 10 tries.

5. hardluk1

hardluk1 New Member

Looks like that will be our best pull weight. You have around 700 more rounds fired than I do and still the same pull weight. I read somewhere one of early reviews show a pull weight of 4lb 1 oz. Maybe after 10,000 rounds!!

6. livewire

livewire New Member

i think so too, from the day i got the caracal till today it seems theres no change in the way the trigger works, its still crisp and clean and has the same reset. hope that caracal's technology is really that good that it will be the same after 10k rds. fingers crossing.lol

7. e_l_q

e_l_q New Member

8. flashmc

flashmc New Member

I didn't check the trigger pull before firing, but after the first day and approx 300+ rounds it was just over 4lbs.

9. todd44044

todd44044 New Member

Just received my new Caracal type F . Manufactued in 2008, And couldnt be happier. The trigger on mine is very impressive at 6.2 lbs. average out of the box. very crisp with short reset and just enough creep. Love it.Its going to be hard to impress me with a handgun more so than i am with this Caracal. =)

10. Two Guns

Two Guns New Member

My trigger pull is at 4 LB 2 oz. It is a Waffen & Werks imported Caracal-C with QS.

11. Metal Bird

Metal Bird New Member

My Caracal C is new and consistently pulling 4.25 lbs