TARA TM-9

Discussion in 'Modern Handguns' started by farmer, Apr 13, 2012.

1. farmer

farmer New Member

2. Predecessor

Predecessor New Member

Wait a minute - Tara "Perfection?" I thought it was Glock "Perfection?" :p

Seems everyone is trying to come out with the perfect handgun. As far as I'm concerned they came out with the perfect handgun in 1873, then in 1908, then in 1911, and then again in 1935. ;)

Thanks for the link though farmer - always interesting to see what manufacturers are up to!

3. ddleatherworks

ddleatherworks New Member

Man, the poly frame handgun market is getting rather large. It seems like there is a new one coming out every other week or so.

4. okie67

okie67 Member

Looks like a mix of different guns Glock,Cz,etc.Wonder if those will make it state side?

5. Predecessor

Predecessor New Member

Kinda doubt that it will.

6. boylit

boylit New Member

a local distributor said they'll be here in the philippines on july... if i get to test shoot these, i'll post up...

7. boylit

boylit New Member

the local distributor has them in stock... they won't let people test fire the pistol...

why???!!!

8. jhb

jhb New Member

Hummm...id rather have my steyr or cat(after recall fix is done).

Reminds me of a glock crossed with a taurus 24\7. Looks wise it doesn't do much for me, but I reserve the right to change my mind. Cause I might if I get to shoot one.

Being from near serbia/former yugoslavia...id prefer they produce a modern7.62x25mm tokarev round shooting pistol...or even a modern made m57 tokarev. I'm burned out on polymer pistols. Market is flooded already, imho.

Thanks for posting though, and I'm late to the party, but nice to see what is out there.

9. tfunster

tfunster New Member

"Reminds me of a glock crossed with a taurus 24\7." with a little bit of FN thrown in. :lol:

10. HKmanlp1

HKmanlp1 New Member

The sides of that grip look way to smooth for my tastes.

11. HKmanlp1

HKmanlp1 New Member

I've done the grip tape thing on a couple of my Glocks and HK's. Its okay I geuss. I really fixed my grip issue by sending my EDC HK P2000 to Bowie Tactical Concepts. He did a 360 stipple and my slide and ambi levers in grey. He has my G20 10mm right now for the grip work right now.

[​IMG]

12. chubskee

chubskee New Member

WOW... TARA weapons.. is an awesome.. love this gun...
    also me.. want this..