Source for Caracal Magazines?

Discussion in 'Accessories & Gear' started by Gary1911A1, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Gary1911A1

Gary1911A1 New Member

I recently read a post, perhaps on this forum that Caracal is again having trouble finding an importer. :( Does anyone know of a source for magazines or spare springs? Thanks

2. Firewire

Firewire New Member

Complete magazines are around, parts though are not.

A guy in Italy has offered to get us parts in "The Smithy" section.

3. okie67

okie67 Member

4. Firewire

Firewire New Member

PM Predecessor he should be able to hook you up as well.

5. Predecessor

Predecessor New Member

Guys, my last C mags are on their way to Andy in Italy and I've been out of F mags for awhile. Unfortunately, Caracal-USA (or Steyr Arms I guess) has not been too forthcoming on when new mags will be available. There was one dealer who picked up all of the remaining mags from Waffen Werks and I can't remember who that was yet - will update when I do.

6. Gary1911A1

Gary1911A1 New Member

Tried to order and both were out of stock. I guess we just have to wait or hope some show up on auction sites. :(

7. Gary1911A1

Gary1911A1 New Member

Update, after Shooters Connection Site said they were out after I order, I got an Email that my order had been filled. Guess I'll wait and see.

8. Gary1911A1

Gary1911A1 New Member

I'm pleased to report Shooters Connection sent me two magazines for my Caracal Compact. Look good. Shipping was close to $10 though so I suggest you order as many as you need. Now to get a proper OWB Holster for it for conceal carry.

9. apvbguy

apvbguy New Member

fwiw I use the glock combat holster sized for a g21 for my caracal C when I am at the range, for concealed carry I use a remora IWB

10. tdocz

tdocz New Member

I purchased a Caracal C from Shooters Connection along with an extra magazine last Friday. I'll pick it up tomorrow from the ffl. I was originally going to buy a couple more mags from them and they gave no indication they were out or running low on inventory. Hmm...

11. jdeloach

jdeloach New Member

CenterFire Systems has them at $19.99 right now

12. okie67

okie67 Member

Thats a great price ! Thanks for the heads up....

13. jdeloach

jdeloach New Member

No problem. Glad I could help.