Ruger Lite 22/45

Discussion in 'Modern Handguns' started by okie67, Jun 14, 2012.

1. okie67

okie67 Member

Been looking at these pistols for awhile and decided to pick one up.Purchased it Tuesday night so I havent got a chance to take it to the range.
    First rimfire pistol I have bought in years,needed a little something different for a change.A person cant ever own enough handguns :lol:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tactical Solutions Compensator
    SigTac red dot (cheap but works)

2. Auguste Capone

Auguste Capone New Member

Nice! Classic Ruger lines with a modern look. I inherited a Ruger Mark I and I still shoot it all the time. In fact, it's probably my most accurate shooter of all of my guns.

I am thinking about the Ruger SR-22 for my next purchase.

3. Firewire

Firewire New Member

Looking good! :mrgreen:

4. jaybee

jaybee New Member

That's a good looking pistol. How did it shoot? I could use another.22....

5. okie67

okie67 Member

Just got back from the range and its almost too hot to shoot (101 degrees) but we did have a good time.Put over 1000 rounds through my Ruger and love it! This thing needs a cleaning as well 22 ammo is so dirty.
    Had a few rounds that didnt go off otherwise this is a very good rimfire.Shot for over 5 hours today with about 8 people what a blast!

I need a mag loader for sure because my 2 thumbs are sore as hell!

6. jaybee

jaybee New Member

glad to hear you enjoyed it! Sounds like a pretty awesome day.

7. Auguste Capone

Auguste Capone New Member

Sounds like fun. A few rounds with that many .22 rimfire rounds shot is to be expected I would think.

8. Firewire

Firewire New Member

There is a piece of cut acrylic someone sells on ebay that works well. It basically pushes the button down for you to save your fingers!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ruger-Mark-...ultDomain_0&hash=item58869d72f8#ht_500wt_1180

What is the notch under the barrel for? I just noticed it.

Man okie67 you suck. Now I am starting to think I need this one too. My wife would probably kill me I bought ANOTHER Ruger Mark III/22-45.

9. okie67

okie67 Member

Firewire
    Thanks for the link and yes you need to buy one! I got lucky because my wife bought mine for my Bday a few weeks back. :lol:
    My first teardown and clean wasnt much fun these pistols can be tricky to get back together.Everything was so tight coming apart.