Rob Pincus Endorses The F Model

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by plouffedaddy, Jul 26, 2012.

1. plouffedaddy

plouffedaddy New Member

2. HKmanlp1

HKmanlp1 New Member

Over 9000 rds without a cleaning and finally some issues. I can live with that....LOL. Seriously these things are bad ass!

3. e_l_q

e_l_q New Member

nice !

thanks for sharing

4. okie67

okie67 Member

Very good news,that's alot rounds without a cleaning.Would take me years to run through 9k plus rounds.. :lol:

5. plouffedaddy

plouffedaddy New Member

I could never fire that many rounds without cleaning/lubricating. I clean/lubricate after each range session--I just can't let a dirty gun sit around. I think it makes my old Drill Sergeant proud :mrgreen:

6. jdeloach

jdeloach New Member

I am the same way Plouff. I did not clean mine for the first 2000 rounds, just to see how it handled being dirty. It drove me crazy every time I would look at it.....lol

7. Gary1911A1

Gary1911A1 New Member

Saw the video. While everybody's grip is slightly different I shoot with both thumbs high and pointed towards the target too and I've not had any problems riding the slide release so it would not work. I shoot the Compact Model, but I don't think that would make any difference. I dare say any pistol would start to have problems with the slide closing after 10,000 rounds. Even a Glock.

8. HKmanlp1

HKmanlp1 New Member

I'm at 2000+ rds and counting with out a Cleaning. And that is straight out of the box. I think 3000 will be the magic number I clean it at.