RKBA Kydex Holster for Caracal Compact....

Discussion in 'Accessories & Gear' started by UrbanTiger74, Jul 21, 2012.

1. UrbanTiger74

UrbanTiger74 New Member

Got my RKBA Caracal C kydex holster tonight :p Very nice I must admit. Interchangeable belt loops. You can buy different size belt loops on the website. Upon ordering you can opt for a medium, full or without sweat shield. I have a full on mine but I think I'll be turning it into a small. Positive retention. No issue with getting a positive grip upon drawing :D Low profile and contours to the body well. Overall I'm very pleased with it :D

2. UrbanTiger74

UrbanTiger74 New Member

With The Compact Cat inserted.

3. UrbanTiger74

UrbanTiger74 New Member

Wearing The Compact Cat.

4. EvilNuff

EvilNuff New Member

Received my rkba kydex holster as well. Very pleased with it, good quality construction, good retention. As with most (all?) holster manufacturers time from order to delivery takes a while but that is expected and the product is quite good. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a kydex pancake holster.

5. stmcelroy

stmcelroy New Member

Guys thank you. :mrgreen:

I try really hard to keep delivery times reasonable, but being a one man shop things do slow down from time to time. The last 5 months things have been crazy, I've received way more orders than usual. 7 days a week has finally allowed me to catch up and things should be back to 2-4 weeks for delivery and I'm shooting for 2-3 weeks for kydex orders.