Returning my Caracal C QS import marked WW for refund

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by papajoe, Nov 24, 2012.

1. papajoe

papajoe New Member

Returning for buy back my Caracal C QS import marked WW
    They will send a return shipping box for the gun & extra mags refund.

2. hardluk1

hardluk1 New Member

Re: Thinking of selling my Caracal C QS import marked WW

Caracal will by yours back up to 491 dollars. They send you a box. There are guys here that would buy your extra mags along for a fair price alone.

3. papajoe

papajoe New Member

Re: Thinking of selling my Caracal C QS import marked WW

Yes, that's what I think I'm going to do in the morning.

4. papajoe

papajoe New Member

Received buy back box with a next day air return label & form for refund yesterday, form stated I should receive refund in 30 days. I shipped it yesterday.

5. alanp65

alanp65 New Member

Has anyone heard how they are determining the buy back value if you dont have your receipt?
    Even though I love my WW marked CQS, I have about had enough of the uncertainty over this recall, and now the replacement of the WW has about pushed me to the buy back program.

6. papajoe

papajoe New Member

:
    That's what I returned, but I had my receipt. If you call them after 9:00AM you can ask & they will tell you what to do. They were very helpful when I called.

7. papajoe

papajoe New Member

They received my package today 12/04/12 at 10:24 AM. Now I just have to wait for my refund.

8. hardluk1

hardluk1 New Member

You will wait a while too. My C went back ups on november 15 and I still weight. Why !! Who knows why they work so slowly.

9. papajoe

papajoe New Member

Called Caracal yesterday about my refund, they said any guns received by 12/07/12, refund should go out end of this week.

10. papajoe

papajoe New Member

Received check from Caracal today for the full amount, including cost of 3 additional mags & FFL transfer fee. Don't know wheer hardluk1 got his max of $491.