Read Before Posting in this Forum

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Predecessor, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Predecessor

Predecessor New Member

After Mar 19, 2012, we have a unique and awesome opportunity to interact with Wilhelm Bubits, today's premier designer in striker fired pistol technology. Willi is an incredibly kind, humble and genuine man who has an extremely busy schedule... and he has generously agreed to spend some time on our forum providing guidance and insight into the the shooting sports in general and specifically towards the Caracal pistol family. Remember, this is NOT a support forum. Let's be judicious in our topics and posts here. :cool:

2. Firewire

Firewire New Member

Excellent!

Thank you so much!

3. okie67

okie67 Member

Awesome! Yes thank you.. :)

4. Two Guns

Two Guns New Member

Wow, That is awesome.

5. property

property New Member

property

This is the first time i visit in this site.the site include all blogs are very useful for me.as a staff in business related company.i got a clear informations about this topic.its really very useful for me.

6. MollieGrant

MollieGrant Junior Member

Thanks for this post. I have visited all the topics of this forum and it is very informative. First time I am visiting this forum and it is good.

7. graciemilligan

graciemilligan New Member

First I like to thanks to you to give me permision to acces this page.This is anice post and informative for new members to this forum.