Philippine Recall?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by miccollo, Oct 26, 2012.

1. miccollo

miccollo New Member

Hello Caracal Owners,

I'm from Manila Philippines and I own a Caracal C QS whose serial number seems to be part of the US recall - CL

Anyone know if Caracal Philippines as represented by Armscor is implementing a recall also?

Shouldn't we demand for the same? :(

2. UrbanTiger74

UrbanTiger74 New Member

Hey pare,

Well their website only said full size and compacts. No mention of the QS. I'd call them and ask or I can call them for you and ask.

3. e_l_q

e_l_q New Member

pare, I purchased my Caracal C QS at Lock & Load and have series of email exchanges with the owner.

Lock & Load will contact Armscor and will update me the soonest.

I'll also post here any updates from them

4. Predecessor

Predecessor New Member

The recall affects ALL F & C pistols within the serial number range - regardless of the sight configuration. apvbguy's pistol (forum member who experienced a discharge) is a QS model...

5. Bpl02

Bpl02 New Member

Hi S'Miccollo , I was able to communicate with Armscor and Yes they are now in the process of coordinating recall procedures with UAE . You can see updates at ARMSCOR SHOOTING CENTER INC. Facebook page . Hope this helps .

6. miccollo

miccollo New Member

thanks for the reply guys!

as per my contact at Armscor Makati office, they said they will contact caracal owners they sold the unit to once Caracal UAE answers their inquiries.

as soon as one of us gets more details, lets post it here for the benefit of all Caracal loving Pinoys!