Newest Recall Letter Arrived Today

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bigleaf, Mar 27, 2015.

1. Ivan244

Ivan244 New Member

That's ok, I wish I would have never turned my Model C in.

2. clw

clw Junior Member

I like the F trigger #1, PPQ #2 and the TP9SA 3rd.

No wall on the F helps me shoot with greater accuracy. Current project is to get the Canik on par with the Caracal!

3. jhb

jhb New Member

Good feedback on the canik. Thanks. Ive been debating between that one and the grand power k100. Different guns for sure...but only so much in the way of funds.

4. pat35249

pat35249 New Member

Last edited: Jun 1, 2015
  5. N.M.Edmands

N.M.Edmands New Member

Still have my "F", and still am putting accurate rounds downrange quickly. No new "State of the Company"updates since August so who knows. I just don't give a **** anymore.:rolleyes:

6. jhb

jhb New Member

I want my gun. Got my f sitting and doing nothing right now. I just cant figure out why this is taking so long. I think this recall might beat the past recall in time span and silliness.

7. clw

clw Junior Member

Well...That was then.

Now, with time and polishing the F is 3rd, behind the PPQ and the Canik. My original C had a better trigger than my old Gen 3 G19 (with some work), they've changed the trigger group in the new gen Caracals for the worse.

Plus it seems jumpier, like the Q, hard to figure that one out. Low bore axis, check, only a 9, check.

Still miss my C QS

8. portern

portern New Member

I guess I haven't compared triggers too terribly much. I did shoot my Glock 19 next to my Caracal, back to back, and got about the same accuracy, about the same feel.

But in the end, I just wish the F was a C. for sure.