New newbie in PA

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by tom413, Feb 13, 2012.

1. tom413

tom413 New Member

Hey everyone :D New to shooting with less than 2k rounds under my belt , with Highpoint 9mm carbine and Ruger MKIII Hunter .22. Then I seen the Caracal and it just begs to be had :D Should be here in two days... hope I get some sleep between now and then. Getting the F QS . Must be the last one to be had in the US. I've read threads here and many other sites and all have led me to believe I've made a great choice. Already learned heaps from here and can't wait to learn more ..
    Tom

2. ddleatherworks

ddleatherworks New Member

Welcome to the forum, I think you will be happy with the F QS. Caracal makes a fine handgun. And yes you are right the Waffen Werks marked QS models are kinda rare here in the states.

3. okie67

okie67 Member

Welcome to the forum! Yes you are lucky to find an F with the Quicksight.I know that wait for a new pistol is almost unbearable.. :D

4. Predecessor

Predecessor New Member

Congrats tom413 on the Caracal F QS - and welcome to the wonderful world of shooting and collecting firearms. Warning: it's an addicting habit :twisted:

5. Mongo

Mongo New Member

Welcome tom413. Think you will like the F QS. Don't mater what you shoot, just as long as you're shooting.