New from Idaho

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Primetime, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Primetime

Primetime New Member

Greetings all. I joined the group just yesterday, especially to stay up on this recall. Shame to be without my F for a few weeks but these things happen. Useful stuff here. I look forward to chatting with you guys! P.s. looking at getting a Steyr for gun #2 as many rave about it.

2. ddleatherworks

ddleatherworks New Member

3. okie67

okie67 Member

Welcome to the forum! Ya the recall sucks but at least they are taking care of it.

4. accgds

accgds New Member

welcome to the forum. Check out the galloway grips when you get yours back. I installed mine a few nights ago and they are great!

5. Auguste Capone

Auguste Capone New Member

Welcome!

I love my M9-A1. I would recommend it to anyone. Mine has the trap sights. Mostly people either love the traps of hate them. I personally love them.

6. Mongo

Mongo New Member

Hello Idaho and welcome from east tn. Just wondered what part been out there some around sand point and rathdrum. Hope you enjoy as much as I.

7. jhb

jhb New Member

Welcome Sir. Good call on the steyr. Allot of us here have steyrs and got into the caracals cause they are Mr. Bubbits design. I.gravitated over from steyr club.....along with allot of folks here. hard for me to pick a favorite of these two. Both are that good. This coming from a guy who started on 1911s, hi powers, and cz75s. I still love those and own them, but when it comes to modern design and ergos and plastic.....caracal and steyr are my favorites.