New F & C range report.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fight or Flight, Jul 7, 2012.

1. Fight or Flight

Fight or Flight New Member

Took my brand new F & C models to the range yesterday. I used WWB 115 gr, American Eagle 115 gr, Fed HST 124 gr & HST 147 gr. I fired 250 rds thru the C and 200 thru the F. Perfect function, very accurate and soft shooting. Caracal pistols are overall the best semi auto's I've ever had the pleasure to shoot. And there's very few brands that i haven't tried. So good that they are replacing my Glock's. I can't wait for night sight options!

2. HKmanlp1

HKmanlp1 New Member

Do you prefer one over the other. I am looking to get a C model here next week and already have the F. Just can't determine whether to get the fixed or QS version of the C.

3. Fight or Flight

If you want to carry the Caracal then i would go with the C, since its smaller. I would choose the F for home defense. The F & C feel basically the same while shooting. I personally prefer the standard sights over the QS. I like the longer sight radius for achieving better accuracy at greater distances.

4. e_l_q

e_l_q New Member

that's so nice to hear!

before I purchased my Caracal, I was having a hard time deciding against the Glock 19.

The deciding factor was on how it fits in my hands. IMHO, it has better ergonomics than the Glock.

5. EvilNuff

EvilNuff New Member

That is also what I found, with my glock 19 I can't find a good grip where my thumb doesn't touch the slide lock. With the Caracal C, it just fits great.

6. Fight or Flight

I actually really like the Glock grip. The Caracal grip is obviously different, but also feels great to me. I love how high in the tang you can get your hand with the Caracal.

7. stmcelroy

stmcelroy New Member

I own and love both a Caracal F & C, but if I had to choose just one it would be the C hands down. ;)

8. Fight or Flight

I also would choose the C. Just because its better for carry.