New Chattanooga member

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Fargazer, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Fargazer

Fargazer New Member

Greetings all! I've joined this board to find out more information about the Caracal. I took a trip to Sevier Indoor Range a couple months ago to test fire it (Caracal F) as well as the Springfield Arms XDM 5.5. I found it was VERY nice to shoot!

I'm looking forward to purchasing one, once I find out a bit more about the pistol's USA distributor presence. The Facebook page disappeared, and the CaracalUSA web link goes straight to Caracal.ae. I love the gun, and want to make sure I'm not purchasing an orphan.

2. Predecessor

Predecessor New Member

Greetings Fargazer, welcome to the forum!

I used to live on the NW side of Atlanta and took my family to visit Chatanooga quite often :D

I'm checking with my distributor right now as to why the US web site forwards to .AE extension and what their plan is. I'll update date this thread as soon as I have the scoop!

3. e_l_q

e_l_q New Member

Welcome Fargazer!

4. tntlehi

tntlehi New Member

Welcome to the forum, now come on out to Utah and get a Caracal and get a good CFP. I live near some wet lands with trails. Walking one cloudy night I made a wrong turn and was walking off course for about a half an hour,having 15 rounds in my caracal C put me at ease. It allowed me to enjoy walking among the non-human threats. That is a nice amount of fire power for a compact. Fun to shoot, easy to clean, designed by one of the most revered designers. The unique trigger/action, straight eight sights, nice lines have made Caracal a must have for me. And made in the UAE put my Caracal in my keep forever catagory.