New Caracal Owner in Minnesota

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Metal Bird, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Metal Bird

Metal Bird New Member

Hi all. I have made a few posts already but figure I should do the obligatory intro and say Hello.
    I received my new Caracal C QS yesterday! Gave it a good once over, read the manual and emptied a full mag on a small cardboard box at 15 yards. Excellent! I am gonna like this gun.
    This is my first striker fired polymer pistol. Actually, believe it or not, I have never even fired a Glock. I come from loving the 1911 platform and revolvers. I wanted something different, both in what I am familiar with and in that no one else really is either and I found it in this handgun, not only in the make but in the quick sight system as well.
    Bought it sight unseen online (thank you CompactFirearms.com) without ever even gripping one (cant find one anywhere to even do so), but was confident in doing so after reading and watching every review, thought and comment out there that I think I possible could find. Even knowing of the recall helped me decide in favor of it because of the companies response to it and reports on customer service and their commitment to taking care of their customers, which is great to see in this day and age.
    Anyway, I am pleased with my purchase thus far and really look forward to shooting with it and competing against my old man and his new Ruger SR-9 ;)

2. ddleatherworks

ddleatherworks New Member

3. okie67

okie67 Member

Welcome to the forum! :D

4. jhb

jhb New Member

Another convert.;) Started with 1911's myself. Enough about me though........

Back on topic and more to the point...... welcome to the forum Sir.

5. Metal Bird

Metal Bird New Member

6. e_l_q

e_l_q New Member