If you haven't bought one yet - Now is your chance Caracal F

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by extremist, Aug 23, 2012.

1. extremist

extremist New Member

2. ace

ace New Member

Re: If you haven't bought one yet - Now is your chance Carac

What a steal! Why must I be so beyond broke! :x

I got mine from here, too. Shipped out to my local FFL fast with no problems. If you have a C or for some reason don't have an F, just do it!

BTW, I can't attest to what they have but my F from this distributer is a Waffen Works and it came with pistol, case, manual, two mags, and mag loader.

EDIT: Oh, it seems this only comes with one mag and doesn't mention the mag loader -- I guess this could be the caveat.

3. Gary1911A1

Gary1911A1 New Member

That is a good buy. It seems the price on the magazines went up though. May have to order one to go with my Compact.

4. N.M.Edmands

N.M.Edmands New Member

Only comes with 1 mag @ this price. Was 399.95 W/ 2 before this sale. Still F and 2 mags=$384.98 + $14.99 shipping. :D
    Not bad at all! "C" Still $399.95 W/2.

5. N.M.Edmands

N.M.Edmands New Member

Just got E-mail notification from Davidson"s Gallery of Guns. 18 "C" Quick Sights in stock. :mrgreen:
    Checked again and in 20 min they have already sold 3 of them.
    Checked others and found 18 "C"s, 35"F" "QS", 56"F"s The good deal with Davidson's is the lifetime guarantee.

6. HKmanlp1

HKmanlp1 New Member

I'm half tempted to pick up 2 more of the f models and save em for backups or trade bait down the road.

7. mtcgun

mtcgun New Member

I may have to order up a couple of those C qs models from davidsons. still showing 18 left.

8. Predecessor

Predecessor New Member

Or order up a couple of C QS (Waffen Werks Marked) models from http://www.compactfirearms.com instead - since we're promoting the purchase of Caracals in this thread ;)

9. Firewire

Firewire New Member

Yes, as N.M.Edmands has pointed out, read all the fine print. Caracal F for $349, but only comes with 1 Magazine and NO loader. Credit/Debit cards 3% higher (makes it $360). Shipping $14.99 + $3.50 signature fee. Then you have your FFL fee on the receiving end. Additional magazines (as pointed out) are $35 each and a loader is $12.99.

It's still a great deal, but I just wanted to point those things out. :ugeek:

10. Firewire

Firewire New Member

You forgot your "S" in your link. Corrected link: http://www.compactfirearms.com

11. Predecessor

Predecessor New Member

Indeed :lol: - Thanks Firewire!

12. ddleatherworks

ddleatherworks New Member

Love the marketing strategy Dave :)

Now let me try, Order them from Compactfirearms(probably one of the nicest guys you'll ever deal with), Davidsons, or Centerfire Systems just don't forget about Double D Custom Leatherworks or RKBA(I'm advertising for me and Stephen both) for holsters to put them in. :mrgreen: