Hello from Tarrant County, TX

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by UrbanTiger74, Jul 1, 2012.

1. UrbanTiger74

UrbanTiger74 New Member

Hello fellow Caracal owners. I received my Caracal Compact almost a month ago and so far ZERO FTFs or FTEs. Ate Wolf Polyformance ammo with ZERO hiccups. Delightfully accurate and the trigger is to die for. Happy to say it is now my current carry. Hope to get more info and support for this unique and so far impressive firearm from this forum. I recently stippled my compact to my liking. I'll post pics in the photo thread tonight. Thanks again for having me.

I have vids on my Caracal on my youtube channel. Look up my name, UrbanTiger74 and you'll see the Caracal vids. Enjoy!!!

2. UrbanTiger74

UrbanTiger74 New Member

Forgot to mention...the two dot sights are the best. Sigh alignment and sight picture are that much faster to acquire.

3. Predecessor

Predecessor New Member

Welcome to the forum UrbanTiger74 - glad to have ya!

4. ddleatherworks

ddleatherworks New Member

5. EvilNuff

EvilNuff New Member

Hey UrbanTiger, where are you shooting in your videos if you don't mind me asking? Private property I would guess? I cannot find any ranges in the DFW area that allow rapid fire or draw from concealment.

6. okie67

okie67 Member

Welcome to the forum! :)

7. UrbanTiger74

UrbanTiger74 New Member

Yes. It's private property. Land lease to be exact. If you're ever interested to go shooting there let me know. I take my students there to train. I can bring a few people under my key.

8. Auguste Capone

Auguste Capone New Member

Welcome to the forum. I just moved from Frisco a few months ago. The next time I'm out for a visit I'll look you up.