Hello from KY

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by 8th ID, Jan 16, 2012.

1. 8th ID

8th ID New Member

New member. Just wanted to say Hi. I have a Caracal C (standard, non-Quicksite model) on order that I should be picking up this week. I'm from KY in the US. Looking forward to getting the pistol and putting some lead down range. I did notice that the Caracal F was used at the 2010 IDPA World Championships. Once proven, my 'C' will be for CC, and local IDPA matches. I did order a Stringray Belt Holster (SRB) from Blade-Tech today. They only had the 'F' listed as an option, so I called them up. The CS Rep. called one of their techs and said they could do a holster for my 'C' as well.

2. ddleatherworks

ddleatherworks New Member

Welcome, I think you'll enjoy the Caracal C. I carry a C Quicksight most of the time they are great weapons.

3. AK47

AK47 New Member

Welcome!

I truly hope we could get more and more people in here with Caracals so we cold get things moving here.

Let's hear more about your C, when it arrives.

Happy shooting.

Regards.

4. okie67

okie67 Member

Great guns,I own both an F and C and think they are one of the best pistols made! :D

5. e_l_q

e_l_q New Member

Welcome 8th ID!

6. apvbguy

apvbguy New Member

how do you line up your sights on the QS?
    I just got mine, have taken to the range once and found that if I try to line up the front and back I shoot almost a foot too high, if I just point shoot using the front sight I am pretty much dead on.