Hello from Cedar Hills, Utah

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Evetro, May 22, 2012.

1. Evetro

Evetro New Member

I recently purchased my Caracal "C" QS and took it out over the weekend.
    This is the most comfortable pistol that I have ever shot. Put about 250 rounds thru it with out any problems. I could have kept shooting all day. I carry an H&K P2000SK in a .40 but the Cacacal will be my new concealed shortly. I have been shooting fiearms my entire life and got in to handguns about 15 years ago.I have never been more excited about a new pistol then I have been with the Caracal.

Dave at Compact Arms over in Lehi,Utah was a big help as I was looking for a new pistol.
    If you are ever in the area look him up; he actual takes the time to compare different pistols with you right at his counter. When you go to his place your treated like a friend and not a number :)

H&K P2000SK .40
    Bersa Thunder Ultra compact 9mm
    Caracal "C" QS 9mm
    Bersa Thunder .22

2. Auguste Capone

Auguste Capone New Member

Welcome! Nice to see a neighbor on the forums. I live in Saratoga. Dave is a great guy for sure. I haven't been over there for a while. I should stop by one of these days.

Again, Welcome!

3. ddleatherworks

ddleatherworks New Member

Welcome to the forum. You will really enjoy the C-QS I carry one quite a bit. And you're right Dave is a super nice guy he picked up a holster for his C-QS from me awhile back.

4. okie67

okie67 Member

Welcome to the forum! I carry a Caracal C QS alot its a very nice pistol.. :)