Hello Everyone!

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by TxShooter, Dec 9, 2013.

1. TxShooter

TxShooter Member Staff Member

Hi everyone, my name is Austin and I am the incoming administrator here on CaracalForum.com.

I want to take a moment to introduce myself and let you guys know more about me.

I'm married with two kids living in San Marcos, Texas. I grew up in law enforcement, my dad heading up the local parole, and my grandparents owned and operated a gun store in my home town. So I don't know a life without firearms.

I'm an advocate of second amendment rights and some of you may know me from other communities like FirearmsTalk.com, GlockForum.com, or RugerTalk.com.

It's great to meet you all and I look forward to getting to know you!

Austin

2. okie67

okie67 Member

Welcome to the forum Austin! And thanks for getting this mess cleaned up.Hopefully you have breathed new life into this community.
    I think it will be awhile before Caracal gets their act together,this recall and buy back have caused a huge customer loss.

3. gun.fm

gun.fm Shutterbug

Welcome to your new home.

4. TxShooter

I know it, and I'm sorry it's happening, but I see comm unties like ours as fundamental in addressing issues from the manufacturer.

Thank you very much for thew welcome guys!

5. Sparky

Sparky New Member

Welcome and good luck!

6. coolbox

coolbox New Member

Welcome, and best of luck to the forum and us all.

7. TxShooter

Thanks for the welcome guys!

8. Auguste Capone

Auguste Capone New Member

Welcome! And thanks for getting things going again.

9. jhb

jhb New Member

I'm late to the party as usual....but thank you Sir for getting this site up and running and cleaned up. Other then steyrclub...This was my second favorite niche site.