Greetings From Pakistan

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by psifactor, May 23, 2012.

1. psifactor

psifactor New Member

Hello brothers I am From Pakistan .I Simply love Guns. Caracal is on my Wish list but i want to learn more about this gun before buying caracal. i am interested in caracal F.

2. okie67

okie67 Member

Welcome to the forum! Good information here on both the Caracal F and C,I own both and prefer the C with the Quicksights.The C carries great as a CCW and I prefer an outside the waist band holster.

3. Auguste Capone

Auguste Capone New Member

Welcome! I have yet to hear any one say that they are not happy with their Caracal.

4. jdeloach

jdeloach New Member

Welcome
    You will not be disappointed if you purchase a Caracal. It truly is an amazing firearm. I have gone to the local range 3 times now, and every trip my groups get tighter and I don't even pull my other handguns out of the bag.
    Somewhere around 1000 rounds and no malfunctions! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

5. Joh02400

Joh02400 New Member

Welcome! I am also about 1,000 rounds in with no issues. I was also informed that I was using too much CLP when I was cleaning my gun, and it still worked perfectly.

6. Firewire

Firewire New Member

7. ddleatherworks

ddleatherworks New Member

8. CaracalPakistan

CaracalPakistan New Member

You can Visit Tayabali Security Products - 1 Malik Manzil, Mansfield Street, Saddar, Karachi Ph: +92-21-35661896 www.tayabally.com for all the information about Caracal Pistols. They have all models available in their show room.

9. caracalized

caracalized New Member

But they are charging too much,
    Dont know who you are actually? But if you are a importer or indenter or marketing personal. Please convey the message to charge reasonable rates.
    I m too interested in caracal c, what u can offer me via tayyabaly ?
    One more question.
    When will we except caracal sc arrival in pakistan.

Regards