Greetings from Manila, PH

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by nomad, Jul 24, 2012.

1. nomad

nomad New Member

Hi everyone, just found this forum and immediately registered.

I just placed an order for a Caracal F a few days ago, so still a long wait before I get my hands on it. Before considering the Caracal F, I was actually thinking of a Styer M9A1, Glock 17 Gen 3 or a CZ SPO1 -- but things changed with Caracal F. :mrgreen: I sure hope this will be a good addition to my still rather small toy collection: Springfield Armory 1911 GI (enhanced), Taurus 24/7 G2 .45, Colt Mark IV S70 and FEG MOD PJK-9HP.

I look forward to learning a ton from you guys!

2. jdeloach

jdeloach New Member

Welcome!
    I believe you made a good choice. I own or have owned the G17, M9-A1, SP-01, Colt, and a Springfield Enhanced......the Caracal F shoots better form me out of the box. Just something about that lower bore axis that really softens the recoil.
    Enjoy!!!

3. okie67

okie67 Member

Welcome to the forum and nice choice in getting the Caracal ! :D

4. ddleatherworks

ddleatherworks New Member

5. livewire

livewire New Member

welcome to caracal forums brad, am also from ph southside davao city area. =)

6. nomad

nomad New Member

Thanks for the warm welcome, reading and watching the reviews makes the waiting harder. :lol:

What really look foward to is the reported silky smooth trigger...coming from a practically 1911 user (and rough 24/7 trigger), this would be a good experience.

@livewire -- good to see pinoy brothers here; and great looking two-tone piece!!!

7. Auguste Capone

Auguste Capone New Member

Welcome! I'm sure that you will not be disappointed. :)