Greetings from Ft. Worth, TX!

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by HarpRN, Mar 27, 2012.

1. HarpRN

HarpRN New Member

I'm a Registered Nurse by trade, shot quite a bit when I was a kid with my dad, but haven't owned a gun until recently. I picked up a Springfield XD .40 S&W from a friend a few months ago, and really loved shooting it. Alas, I was bitten by the bug. I wanted to get a 9 mm in order to introduce shooting to my son and my girlfriend, and after reading several reviews, became very interested in finding a Caracal with the quick acquisition sights. No one locally seemed to know a thing about Caracal (or even knew how to spell it ;) ), so I ordered mine online and received it a few weeks ago. I've only had the chance to get 150 rounds through it, but I really like it so far. I'm by no means a marksman, but I was far more accurate with this gun my first time than with my XD. Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading/posting and getting to know you folks. Thanks for creating the forum!

Caracal F QS
    Springfield XD 40

2. ddleatherworks

ddleatherworks New Member

3. Firewire

Firewire New Member

Welcome! I'm surprised Cheaper Than Dirt didn't know about them. Aren't they in Ft. Worth?

At least you have something that is not "run of the mill" now!

4. Auguste Capone

Auguste Capone New Member

Welcome to the forums! How is Ft. Worth treating you? I moved from Frisco about 6 months ago, but I spent a lot of time over there for work. Glad to have you on board.

5. okie67

okie67 Member

Welcome to the forums! Im sure you will enjoy your Caracal as much as we all do here,its a fantastic firearm..