CZ 75B

Discussion in 'Modern Handguns' started by okie67, Sep 10, 2012.

1. okie67

okie67 Member

Bought this about a year ago and it has become one of my favorite 9mm pistols.CZ came out with these and I had to have one.This is their Cold War Commemorative edition,spur hammer,black poly-coat and round trigger guard.Also has the Soviet era Hammer and Sickle and Russian lettering.
    No idea if it ever will be collectable but I'm gonna shoot it and alot!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Predecessor

Predecessor New Member

Nice looking pistol okie! The RED edition is kind of fun and different from your standard 75 :!:

Huge fan of CZ pistols and the 75 is a must have in my book. I have a stainless 75B Limited Edition that I need to take a few nice pictures of an post when I get the chance...

3. okie67

okie67 Member

Ya I think everyone should at least own 1 CZ handgun.Sold my P-07 Duty and Phantom early this year but kept my 75B,would like to own a stainless one day and yes you should post a picture of yours!

4. jhb

jhb New Member

nice, thanks for sharing. love the spur hammer. jsut looks right on these guns, to me. i own a 75b in stainless and a 85 combat, love them both. both shoot far better than i do. makes me look like annie oakley at the range. only all steel guns i shoot better with are my hi-power and 1911 colt.

agree, everyone should own a cz-75. it is that good a pistol, imho.