Colored Grip inserts

Discussion in 'Accessories & Gear' started by bjlffire, Oct 18, 2012.

1. bjlffire

bjlffire New Member

Are the colored grip panels avalible and what colors due the come in?
    My son (13) wants an F model but wants to get the blue or red inserts.

2. hardluk1

hardluk1 New Member

Well you can paint what ever he wants . The C model I have has no panels and caracal usa told a friend there are no panels but they have been asked enought they well see if it possible to design it in the future. Dout it. very thin grip. . I would bit that I in photos is just dressed up for photos.

3. JFootin

JFootin New Member

No. They sell them with the colored panels in other places, but they decided to stick with black for America. And, yes, they are not replaceable, but they are considering it as a future design change, if possible. I suggested a rubber textured option.

4. livewire

livewire New Member

ive seen a caracal with colored grip insert with my local dealer for caracal here in davao city, philippines.

the said caracal is a caracal f with grey inserts package with their tactical front grip and rear stock.

sad to say they dont have color grip inserts if you opt to buy the unit alone, the only ones that are available is package with the tactical caracal f kit.

5. mah1975sh

mah1975sh New Member

Hi, where i have to buy new grip inserts with other color??

6. livewire

livewire New Member

There are no inserts available.the whole receiver of a caracal c or f is one piece. The only way u can get a colored grip is buying a unit either f or c model with the color grip oem.but u cannot change the grip insert unless u paint it urself.

7. tfunster

tfunster New Member

Try:
    http://www.tractiongrips.com I haven't installed these yet because I've just found out about recall so I can't vouch for them but they are offered in colors, camo, etc.