Choosing polymer pistol

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Zam201, Oct 7, 2012.

1. Zam201

Zam201 New Member

Hi guys!new from the Philippines am planing to buy caracal cthis coming gun show here in the PI this nov.and my wife also planing to buy her own polymer pistol which is the glock,the price of the caracal here is 33k and the glock is 40k about 400$ as we all know caracal and glock are from the good mr W.B.any advise on whose to be follow?thanks in advance...

2. livewire

livewire New Member

Hi zam,

I am from the ph, i own a caracal c, my best suggestion is that both of you get the caracal c or f. if you both plan to use it on range(which i think you should), the caracal has no problem eating any kinds of ammo regardless of reload of factory load. Glock on the other hand is also a great gun but then inorder for you to enjoy fully using cheaper reloads, you have to buy a new barrel (i forgot the name of the barrel) that can be used to eat up reloads. I have shot and caracal c and f side by side with a glock 19 and 17. i would definitely say that recoil on caracal is a lil bit lower than both glocks. just my two cents. happy hunting.

[​IMG]

3. Zam201

Zam201 New Member

4. DCB

DCB New Member

I have owned most of the polymer guns, and hands down the Caracal is the best.

The feel, trigger balance is much better.

Peace