Check came today

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hardluk1, Jan 11, 2013.

1. hardluk1

hardluk1 New Member

I sent my C model in on Nov 15th for the buy back program and just today recieved my check for my full payed amount of $461. Done with caracal now. Buying the wife a smaller m&p shield to go with her M&P c

2. EvilNuff

EvilNuff New Member

I love my shield, fantastic gun!

3. MrVvrroomm

MrVvrroomm New Member

Sent my F in on 28 November 2012, check came today.

I still have another F and a C.

4. papajoe

papajoe New Member

Received check from Caracal today for the full amount, including cost of 3 additional mags & FFL transfer fee. Don't know where hardluk1 got his max of only $491.

5. hardluk1

hardluk1 New Member

I bought mine from a very good local generial store that also keeps about 450 firearms on display and sells everthing at 10% over his cost. Note , That price was $461 not 491. Wifes replacement M&P c was 468 out the door.

6. papajoe

papajoe New Member

This what you wrote on my post
    See below
    hardluk1
    Post subject: Re: Thinking of selling my Caracal C QS import marked WW
    Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:00 am

Caracal will by yours back up to 491 dollars. They send you a box. There are guys here that would buy your extra mags along for a fair price alone.

7. hardluk1

hardluk1 New Member

I only paided 461 for mine out the door I sent a copy of over my bill and thats what I got. You do what you want. Got it straight now!! And it was UP TO $491 atleast at that time. Who knows now.

If you want the 491 don't send a copy of your bill and maybe you will get 491. Maybe things have changed with this importer. AS is there a second class company to deal with and get straight info from. Just glads its done now.

8. jhb

jhb New Member

I'm sure y'all will get what ya' paid....if ya' send a copy of y'alls receipt.

I'm a simpleton, and just glad something is finally happening...