Cheap Caracal Mags

Discussion in 'Accessories & Gear' started by HKmanlp1, Jul 5, 2012.

1. HKmanlp1

HKmanlp1 New Member

Hey guys,
    Just wanted to give a heads up that I found Caracal mags for sale at Centerfire Systems web site. They are selling both the F and C model mags for $20 a piece. I bought 4 of the F mags and got free shipping on top of it for a 4th of July savings promo.

2. Predecessor

Predecessor New Member

Yep - that is as low as you will see them. They picked up the last of the Waffen Werks pistols (before this last import of 100) and got 3 mags per pistol. They are selling their pistols with 2 Mags each which allows them to offer the left-over Caracal mags as a terrific price and still make money. $20 per mag is quite a bit under dealer cost right now from the Talo distributors. I will be picking some of these up while I can!

3. ace

ace New Member

Thanks for the heads up, guys!

I just bought 5 mags for my F to make a total of seven -- that's more than 100 rounds ready to go at once. :twisted:

4. jaybee

jaybee New Member

Ordered a couple mags and mag loader today. Thanks for sharing!

5. ace

ace New Member

Got my mags today, posting some pictures in the Pistol Pics section.

6. Coriano

Coriano New Member

Dear friends,
    Let me tell you that I take the offer on July 5, generated a purchase order in Centerfire Systems, but even today 17 July, I don´t have any response, either by email or by twitter.
    Now you can see on the magazine´s announcement: "This item is Out of Stock and is NOT available for backorders."
    Definitely a poor company.

7. anthon94

anthon94 New Member

I Just checked Centerfire and they still have F mags in stock.

654 Caracal F 9mm 18rd Full-Size Mag

98 Caracal C 9mm Compact Pistol with (2) 15rd Mags

218 Caracal F 9mm Full Size Pistol with (2) 18rd Mags

8. ace

ace New Member

I hope that you receive SOME confirmation -- at least one way or another if your order was charged to you.

I did email to ask about my order after I didn't hear anything of it for a few days but I received a prompt email and did receive the order it in timely manner.

Have they charged your credit card / or whatever payment method??

9. EvilNuff

EvilNuff New Member

I ordered from them and received the mags with no problem.

10. Coriano

Coriano New Member

Hello Friends,

The order placed on July 5 indicated two magazines type C and one type F.
    I received a confirmation by mail that same day ($59,97)
    I have not been generated charge on my debit card, but still have not given me any answers.
    I hope you do not go through this experience

Bye

11. jdeloach

jdeloach New Member

I would suggest calling them. I have dealt with them a few times and they are always very polite and understanding. I bought my first "F" from them and have since ordered mags and more.

12. bigleaf

bigleaf New Member

After a range trip with a fellow who's new to shooting this morning, and having him shoot everything from a six-shooter to a modern revolver, a Glock and both the C and F Caracals, he's ordering an F from Centerfire systems today!

But when I went to centerfire systems, they were asking $34.95 each for F mags! Man! That's just too much. So much for cheap mags.

13. jdeloach

jdeloach New Member

I believe the days of the $19.99 mags are gone. Shooters connection has them for $28.50 right now.

14. ace

ace New Member

And that's why I bought 5 when they had them for 19.99 -- I knew we would likely never see them new for that low ever again!

15. jaybee

jaybee New Member

Too bad! I was going to order some F mags today... Oh well, I have enough C mags anyway...