Caracal usere from the German Army

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Kristof Nagy, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Kristof Nagy

Kristof Nagy New Member

My name is Kristof Nagy. I'm the head of firearms training of the German Federal Armed Forces University in Hamburg, Germany. My department bought ten Caracal F for our upcoming firearms training class. We will provide fire arms training of the 4th generation to our cadets and officers with the Caracal Pistol. I also carry a Caracal F on a regular base as a concealed EDC Pistol. I joined this forum to exchange some experience with you folks and provide some information about what we do. We set up a 1 year long-term test to see how the Caracal system performs. The first ten pistols will be supplemented by more early next year. We will buy the C and SC version when available and we are also working on a service manual. As a first step we went to an armourers class at the Caracal factory in Suhl, Germany and took one of the pistol through a 1000 round test protocol. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

2. DCB

DCB New Member

Welcome.

Can't wait to see what you find and get to see all the goodies we here in the US will not get for a while.

Peace

3. ddleatherworks

ddleatherworks New Member

4. okie67

okie67 Member

Welcome to the forum! :)

5. Predecessor

Predecessor New Member

Welcome Kristof!

Tell us what you like about your Caracal F and why you decided to try this pistol over the many other offerings in this class. Thank you.

6. e_l_q

e_l_q New Member

Welcome !!!!

How's the performance after 1,000 rounds?

7. Kristof Nagy

Kristof Nagy New Member

It is runnin' like a boss! :D

@Predecessor
    I will prepare a briefing thread to explain our decision and keep you folks updated with our trials.

8. Mudpie

Mudpie New Member

Hallo Kristof,

Gruesse aus Amerika. Viel Glueck mit den Caracal Pruefung.Wir sind gespannt auf die Ergebnisse zu hören.

9. Primetime

Primetime New Member

Hallo Kristof. I am curious if the recall applies to any or all of your Caracal F's? It seems that most or all US guns are being recalled, at least based on what I have read in this forum. Thanks for any info you have!