Caracal USA is HERE for you!

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by CaracalUSA, Dec 29, 2016.

1. CaracalUSA

CaracalUSA New Member

Hello Caracal Forum Members,

My name is Jeff Spalding, I am the General Manager of Caracal USA. I know you have all been wandering around in the dark in regards to Caracal USA for that past few years while we have been building, rebuilding, restructuring, and finalizing what is now Caracal USA.

While I will keep my introduction short, I want to let you all know that my team and I are 100% committed to providing the US Market with a complete and fully functional 100% US based, staffed, managed and manufactured Caracal USA. With that being said, we are currently operating out of our 2, US Locations. Our corporate office which includes, customer service, sales, marketing, advertising, ect.. is located in Boise, ID. While our Engineering, manufacturing, Research and Development operations are based in Newington New Hampshire within the Wilcox Industries facility. These locations have been in functional operation, only since September of 2016.

While we have been pushing extremely hard to get this US based operation up and running since 2014, many factors have delayed that process which include everything from Licensing, regulations, and corporate structuring, to our Parent company Nation declaring War against extremists in the Middle East. As you can imagine, the export controls in War time are extremely stringent.

I understand that these are our issues to bear, and that you all deserve more than what you have received from Caracal in the past. That is why we are here. Like many of you, I have been a believer in the Caracal product since I was first introduced to it back in 2008 while working in the UAE. Since that day, it has been my dream to bring Caracal to the USA. It has taken me many years to see this dream come to fruition and I have not been in a position to drive this goal in a leadership role, until now.

We have created this account on this forum to hopefully be able to interact with our customers in a manner which will allow us to clarify misunderstandings, misinformation, and frequently asked questions. While we may not be able to immediately respond to all questions or threads, we are listening, and we are committed to your absolute satisfaction as a Caracal USA customer.

I sincerely appreciate every one of you for your continued support and feedback. The Caracal USA tag line is "Redefined" and that is truly what you can expect from our team.

All the best,

Jeffrey W Spalding
    General Manager
    Caracal USA”