Caracal Performance Parts by Galloway Precision

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KevlarSix, Jul 9, 2012.

1. KevlarSix

KevlarSix New Member

2. jdeloach

jdeloach New Member

Can't wait to get these performance parts. I exchanged a few emails with the guys at Galloway, and truly am impressed with them. It is truly a first class group and deserve all the business we can give them.

3. Firewire

Firewire New Member

I'll order a guide rod assembly as soon as they are available!

4. Series80

Series80 New Member

I need the guidrod now says they are out , no choice but to wait, hopefully Caracal will fix this problem!

5. Skins45

Skins45 New Member

I put the trigger spring kit in last week. It is a noticeable change and I love the new feel. Not hard to put in. It does malfunction one every 30 RDS or so, firing pin spring is weaker so it doesn't allow trigger to reset. I'm hoping my incoming guide rod / spring will fix it. Otherwise I'll put the stock one back in. Nbd

6. Metal Bird

Metal Bird New Member

Skins - How is it that one goes about changing in the springs that you get from Galloway?

7. Skins45

Skins45 New Member

Gotta do a complete strip and simply replace parts and put back together. Just a warning, it is very wise to use roll pin specific punches to get the 4 roll pins out to do a complete dissy. There's a post in the Smithy forum if you need help with it. Not too painful