Caracal in the Media

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Firewire, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Firewire

Firewire New Member

2. Predecessor

Predecessor New Member

Funny how the guy who wrote this article tests a few rounds through it and it is big news...while we've been shooting these for a year and telling folk about their goodness and they look at us crazy because we don't write for a fancy magazine :roll:

Ahh well, glad to see the gun getting some press!

3. Firewire

Firewire New Member

4. Armando1228

Armando1228 New Member

I just read the Cheaper than dirt article too, I have seen alot of stuff lately the pistol is getting a small following. I hope it takes off, I need extra parts lol

5. Firewire

Firewire New Member

6. stmcelroy

stmcelroy New Member

Great to see the Caracal getting so much press, now they just need to get the guns back in the states at a reasonable price.

Downside to all this press is I really want a C to go along with my F, but i'm broke right now....... :evil:

7. Armando1228

Armando1228 New Member

I want a C too but I just bought another Glock 19 Gen 4 at blue label pricing so its too good of a deal to pass up

8. stmcelroy

stmcelroy New Member

Definitely nothing wrong with a 19Gen4, got one and love it. Hoping the C fits my hands just a little bit better than the 19.

9. Firewire

Firewire New Member

Online review of the Caracal F. He likes it and gives it a great review, but "Made in Turkey" is posted in the lower left during the whole video???.... :evil:

http://youtu.be/yofQHnCJIM4

10. Firewire

Firewire New Member

Great Article! I am glad there were impressed! Everyone seems a bit skeptical at first then it seems to win them over. The quality of materials and workmanship really makes it a contender.

Good stats and history!

11. tom413

tom413 New Member

12. damBob

damBob New Member

There is a 2 paragraph bit in the March 10 issue of Shotgun news. No pictures but a mention.
    Later. Bob

13. Firewire

Firewire New Member