caracal guide rods or other parts..

Discussion in 'Accessories & Gear' started by jhb, Sep 20, 2012.

1. jhb

jhb New Member

I know big taco is making a stainless steel version or can make one, but I would like an oem extra version.
    Anyone got any insight into parts availability, and if we'll be able to buy parts direct?

Thank y'all in advance.

2. okie67

okie67 Member

No idea yet on parts availability,I would also like an extra spring or two.But yes BT has one of the best guide rods out there.

3. Series80

Series80 New Member

Who's big taco? I would like to buy one asap , after 500 rounds of Hollow Point testing the tip of my guide rod broke , cheap plastic I would like the stainless ,I dont think it will add to the weight at all but will make the gun more solid , I love this gun I have the C version , does he make it for the C? btw I have fired over 1000 rounds and have had the gun for a month , Im mainly a .40 and above guy , but really enjoy shooting this gun!

4. N.M.Edmands

N.M.Edmands New Member

5. JFootin

JFootin New Member

Big Taco doesn't list anything for Caracal Pistols, although he has them for Steyr pistols. Do the Steyr ones fit the Caracals? If so, which one fits the C?

Galloway is showing out of stock.

6. okie67

okie67 Member

BT doesn't list them on his site but you can email him and ask.I sent him my old guide rod and he made me a custom stainless one and installed the spring for me.