Caracal C Vs. Glock 19 review

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Joh02400, May 31, 2012.

1. Joh02400

Joh02400 New Member

2. Urban_Redneck

Urban_Redneck New Member

There's a decent review in there, shame he buried in all those tedious feline and desert allusions.

:v:

3. stmcelroy

stmcelroy New Member

I agree, it was probably a good review but I just couldn't read it all..... ;)

4. Firewire

Firewire New Member

Sights in the dark and unknown proven reliability where his only issues. The sights he admitted can be fixed by just replacing the front sight. But he must have not known about that German test of endurance and reliability the Caracal was issued.

5. snapcap

snapcap New Member

I normally shoot and carry a glock 19. I have a caracal c with QAS on layaway. Finally, a gun with a trigger that is better than a glock and with much superior ergos!

I find it amazing that glock came out with the gen 4's and the smallest grip STILL has that cursed hump! I now have a glock like gun without the hump!

6. pneuby

pneuby New Member

I read the whole review. The Cat, sand and desert refs notwithstanding, it was not bad. However, he made no mention of several design difs between the two. He noted the increased 3.68oz weight of the C, and that would've been the right time to mention things like less plastic, and more steel.