Caracal C size comparison S&W 2" M&P K Frame revolver

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jaybee, Jun 18, 2012.

1. jaybee

jaybee New Member

An interesting size comparison...

2. Firewire

Firewire New Member

Very interesting indeed! Plus you get 10 more rounds with the Caracal. :mrgreen:

3. Auguste Capone

Auguste Capone New Member

Wow! Great illustration.

4. jaybee

jaybee New Member

You hit the nail on the head there. This Model 10 .38 special is our current house gun. My wife likes it for its very smooth trigger and mild recoil.... Now that she's a more enthusiastic shooter and competent with an autoloader, I hope the Caracal C will replace it. Lots more firepower in the Caracal plus great handling and shooting qualities... We'll take it to the range this weekend, I expect she will shoot it well. I have high hopes for the Caracal... I have enough S&W snubbies to fire a 21 gun salute already, may end up thinning the heard and getting another Caracal. :D

5. pneuby

pneuby New Member

Currently have the M12 airweight version of that which you pictured. The C would never fit into the pocket role, quite as well, LOL.

6. jaybee

jaybee New Member

I would love to have a model 12. A while back I missed out on a mint blued m12 round butt with a tyler t-grip that was well priced. I've regretted it ever since. The model 12 has the sweet k frame action and packable size and weight...I carry the model 10 in a neoprene IWB holster from time to time. I used to carry a Colt Agent, an aluminium D frame similar to your model 12 and it was a fairly tame shooter for a lightweight snub. I'll have to hunt down a model 12 one of these times, they aren't very commonly sold. Keepers I guess...