Caracal C/C-QS Horsehide IWB

Discussion in 'Accessories & Gear' started by ddleatherworks, Aug 22, 2012.

1. ddleatherworks

ddleatherworks New Member

Here's one of the IWB's we are offering now. The holster is built from 5-7oz oil finished roughout horsehide. It's ambidextrous and can be worn strongside or crossdraw. It comes with a spring clip and a snap loop, so the user can set it up however they please. We've done a couple dozen of this style in the past few weeks for other guns, so I kinda figured its time we started offering it for the Caracals.[attachment=0:1tlzxyka]DSC05018a.JPG[/attachment:1tlzxyka]

2. Predecessor

Predecessor New Member

Nice Chad!

When you get a chance, can you take some pictures in the different configurations showing how this is best worn or carried?

3. stmcelroy

stmcelroy New Member

Nice. Good idea on the multiple setups.

4. ddleatherworks

Thanks, we've been wanting to offer somthing that would cover a wider range of options. Who knows this one might end up fitting the bill, time will tell I guess.

5. stmcelroy

stmcelroy New Member

I wonder how it would be if you put two more eyelets under the grip to allow another loop or clip to be added? Would make it really nice and stable, or so I would assume.

6. ddleatherworks

I have done a few like that, but the single side set up seems to be selling better for some reason.

7. Doc

Doc New Member

Looking good! Gotta get more Havana though ;)

8. ddleatherworks

It shouldn't be much longer, I just need to decide how much of it I want to stock this year. Thing is thats my slowest moving color and has been for a long time.

9. xcob711

xcob711 New Member

I am in for a holster in Havana. Let me know when you get it in.