C.O.P 9mm+p 115 gr. schp

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by daddycoolj, Jun 22, 2012.

1. daddycoolj

daddycoolj New Member

How well will the caracal c handle the +p without hurting the pistol if it is only loaded for self defense rounds. Just to let you know I run 115 gr. fmj for practice. I just do not want to harm the pistol by running +p ammo thru it. I plan on shooting 25-50 rounds of the c.o.p. 115 gr +p schp thru it to make sure it has no problems with this ammo. Anyone see a problem with it?
    Thanks Jim

2. stmcelroy

stmcelroy New Member

I wouldn't worry for a minute about running limited amounts of +P through either of my Caracal's, or any of my other quality semi-auto's.

3. caracalized

caracalized New Member

Here in pakistan, caracal torture and endurance test has been held.
    1100 rounds of mix, like s&b, barnaul, chinese, fired in 2 hours without giving any rest to pistol, all went smooth. Plus the drop test, mud test, water test.
    Caracal passed all the tests. Will search and post the you tube link tomorrow if i got time from my work.

4. Urban_Redneck

Urban_Redneck New Member

Unless the US pistols are shipped with softer springs...

The pistol passed the NATO testing for function and durability, I would guess that +P is fine as my understanding is that they run neck and neck (+P and NATO).

YMMV

5. ace

ace New Member

You must mean this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKl38HBkYgI

You really put that thing through hell -- a bath, run over by a truck (A FEW times, lol), mud/dirt, bulk ammo. This video made me much less worried about purchasing my caracal F sight unseen. Thank you very much for making the video!

6. caracalized

caracalized New Member

exactly the same video, i wanted to share.
    its a hell of a test withfirearms