Bersa BP9CC

Discussion in 'Modern Handguns' started by ormati, Nov 21, 2012.

1. ormati

ormati New Member

I just saw a Bersa BP9CC at a show and was very surprised. Looked into it a bit and people seem impressed with it. Single stack, 8+1. Feels good in the hand. Probably too big for a pocket, but made for cc. I've never shot a Bersa and probably wouldn't get one, but this and the XD Sub-Compact 9mm were both tempting. Waiting for the SC.

[​IMG]

2. Predecessor

Predecessor New Member

Different class really when compared to an XD SC as the Bersa is a single stack. Primarily in the same size class as the Kahr CW and Walther PPS I suppose.

Haven't had a chance to shoot one of these yet. I like Bersa's Walther clones for the value but was unimpressed with this BP series when I held and dry fired at SHOT last year. But one can only tell so much without putting lead downrange so I reserve judgement for later. :cool: I guess the fact that the pistol alone does nothing to entice me into owning one to try should say at least a little something about it though. It's on the large side for a single stack and not much smaller than a Caracal C :?