anyone use frog lube on their caracal?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FenderBender, Sep 30, 2012.

1. N.M.Edmands

N.M.Edmands New Member

I've heard good things about it but haven't tried it my self.

2. accgds

accgds New Member

Just got my frog lube. The Caracal was already a smooth running gun. After applying the frog lube it is amazingly smooth.

3. ormati

ormati New Member

We use it on several guns including a C-QS and early results are that it does what they say. Once we put it on the 1st time with heat, subsequent cleanups are very easy, they pretty much wipe clean. It also seem to make them noticeably smoother. Much nicer than the solvents and oils we were using. Pretty cool stuff.

4. NevadaBob

NevadaBob New Member

Since it was snowing here in Reno yesterday I took my SW M&P9, Glock 26, & SW 669 and introduced them to Froglube. Since my Caracal C is going back, I didn't bother. I bought the 4 oz. paste and got a microfiber cloth 4 pack from Harbor Freight for $2.29. Cleaned all major parts per the youtube video(s). What was interesting was that on parts that I thought were really really clean after the alcohol scrub, that on applying the Froglube, more powder residue surfaced on the wipe down. I won't really be able to comment further until after several trips to the range. I know most folks have their "pet lube" or "pet lube formula" but I thought I'd give it a try.