2nd caracal c qs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by daddycoolj, Jul 5, 2012.

1. daddycoolj

daddycoolj New Member

Just purchased a second caracal c qs today for the wifey. traded in a db9 and an old pitted smith and wesson 910 and walked out the door paying 47 dollars. I am stoked cause we love this pistol for self-defense. Yee Haw

2. okie67

okie67 Member

3. e_l_q

e_l_q New Member

4. jaybee

jaybee New Member

Nice deal! C's with quick sights are hard to come by where I live... I picked up my C today after handling a new pistol I just bought and I just cant believe how much I love the caracal egos. They are just awesome!

5. ddleatherworks

ddleatherworks New Member

Congrads, my C-QS's are my favorite of the Caracals I have.

6. daddycoolj

daddycoolj New Member

Ok after getting the run-a-round from the supplier ( not the local gun shop we were purchasing from) they sent the straight 8 sight gun 2 times. We finally gave up and decided to just get the regular sight caracal. The gun shop gave us a bunch of free range time and threw in a free holster for our trouble. Actually I like the straight 8 sights also. I will probably let the wife carry the QS cause I have just ordered a viridian c5 green laser sight that will most likely be installed on the straight 8. If I like the laser as much as I think I might then we will get another this fall. By the way both guns have had several hundred rounds thru them now without any problems at all and I find these fine firearms to be of top quality and have no regrets on either of them.

7. livewire

livewire New Member

i suggest get the viridian c5L, Green Laser light with Flash/Strobe light. at least u get the best of both with the same housing.

check this out : viewtopic.php?f=12&t=414

8. caracalized

caracalized New Member

Caracal is a good gun, but in Our country people mostly likes hammer fired pistols.

We have many people who owns caracal but the other are continously critizing the owners for owing caracal.

I also love caracal, and will get one soon